Sunday, February 15, 2009

On Valentines day

Not much to share this Valentines since hubby went back to work on Feb 13th. We usually don't celebrate it. For me personally, i don't need a special day to give love to my loved ones. I can have Valentines day everyday because the care and love that we're sharing in our family is more than enough. But just the same, i guess it is also an excuse for us to give special something for our loved ones. And mind you, this is one event I am looking forward to! I started with a naughty Vday card which i gave Noel few days before Valentines. I always believe that good words and wishes are still the best gift you could give someone. In the message, i thanked him for being a good provider to us and for just being there as a husband and daddy to Arabella. He has some shortcomings still but for me, his efforts and dedication to our family is unbelievable. He evolve from being a typical bachelor to being a hands-on dad to Bella and his priorities were US. 101 percent! Aside from the card, i also gave him an Oakley laptop bag which he saw in one of Vin Diesel's movie. That's my hubby, if he saw it being worn by someone and it look good on them and he fell in love with it, he would find ways to purchase no matter how expensive it is. Just an example, he is bugging me about this North Face winter jacket which he saw Vin Diesel wore in one of his movie and he really really liked it. And it's not that he doesn't have winter jacket, in fact he has tons of them (like more than 20) and some of it are major brands like North Face, Columbia, Esprit, RL, Guess, AE, etc. And guess how much is the cost??? Well, the retail price is almost $400!!! And i don't think that's reasonable. Well i am not the one who is paying for it but i just felt it is just a waste of money... Anyway, going back to my Vday gift. I gave him an Oakley laptop bag and an Oakley Aviator sunglass (which is mostly worn by Brad Pitt in his movies). And i can feel that he is very happy with my gift.





And then came his Vday presents. He gave me a dozen of red roses and a .60 carat diamond earrings. I love it so much! In fact, i am looking for the next Valentines and hoping to get another "bling-bling" from him! hehehe. Now i can pair this up with my diamond engagement ring which he bought me few years ago.