Friday, February 27, 2009

I'm INSOMIAC!

Yes i am INSOMIAC! Blame it on old tagalog teleseryes, Hell's Kitchen and playing yahoo games during wee hours of the morning! I mean MORNING as in 4am! Whew!
I remember 2 years ago when i was still pregnant with Ella. During my last trimester, I wasn't sleeping well at night. I would turn to late shows in the TV or that time i was following Pinoy Big Brother Celebrity Edition and would watched them 24/7. Back then, i had a huge crush with one of the housemates and its Jon Avila. And seeing him on PBB every night (or morning) is a super big deal to me. If you say "napaglilihian ko sya" then i guess that's the best word to describe it as I couldn't end my day without watching him on screen. Well, did i mention that I have to wake up 8am to go work the next day?? Well, Yes and how am I doing it? Honestly i don't know...
Last year, I was a brand new mom and even if its not a choice for me to go insomiac. I am forced to do it since Ella wakes up at night. And that time, i would turn to TV shows especially Food Network shows to keep me awake. Fortunately, as she gets older, her sleeping time changed and she's now used to sleep at night just like adults. There are still times where she prefers to play at night but atleast it is manageable for me. Again, working early the next day is quite a challenge to me since I only had 3 hours sleep maximum. So you could imagine me talking to my candidates (luckily on the phone) while yawning every single minute.
This year, i was following Hell's Kitchen Season 4 and I was so excited to know the seasons finale that I searched and fortunately watched the whole episode in youtube! From episodes 1 till ending. And again, making me go back to my old insomiac habit! I am not even contented that I on the sidelines, I was still playing some yahoo games which was recommended by my ever loving gamenatic sister, Kareen! Also I found this account in youtube where a good samaritan patiently uploading all the episodes of Jericho and Kristine's teleseryes from Pangako Sa'yo to Sana'y Wala Ng Wakas! And if you happen to know, I am a big fan of this two! I guess I just love their chemistry. Anyway, with all of these shows that I have to watch every single night. It makes me go back again to my old habit of being an insomiac. Honestly, i don't like it as I felt so weak the next morning but I would feel even worst if I don't watch this shows and forever regret that I never knew why Christina won in Hell Kitchen 4 over Petrozza (as I prefer Petrozza more than her) and I would never knew why Claudia became so angry and evil to Angelo and Ina because she never had a happy lovelife as oppose to the two. =)