Sunday, February 1, 2009

Bella's 1st bday celebration

A birthday is a milestone of a person's life. I never realized this until today. My baby has turned 1 and i never felt so emotional in my life. All of a sudden, memories flashed back and i remember everything that has happened during my labor last year. Hayyyy.. I know i have a long way to go and I'll make sure that every birthday of my daughter is special to her. My hubby and I decided to give her 18 gifts for her 1st birthday and it will be 1 less gift every year. So when she turns 18, we will be giving her 1 gift and that's the last time she'll get gifts from us (but knowing me, i'm sure even if she's 30, i will be giving her presents,). But it will be the most precious and "expensive" gift of all. I am already excited and looking forward to every Feb 1st of the year. Happy birthday Bella!

Here's some pictures during my small celebration at home for my daughter's 1st birthday! A BIG party is coming next week! Everything for you my anak!