Thursday, May 21, 2009

Almost... but not quite

We often heard about this from people who ALMOST got what they wanted but NOT QUITE of what they would expect to get. I'm sure all of us has this same scenario whenever we ask for something and expect it to be exactly the same but only get the "lower" version of it or not getting anything at all.

Just recently, I thought I got what I wanted for months now but turn out to be a huge disappointmnet for me. You know the feeling that you've waited for it to happen and already planning about it until that sad news came and you go back to your old self again this time, more disappointed and questioning your capabilities.

I don't entertain failure eversince, I know myself and what I usually do is "feel it" for that day and move on the other day. I was doing that before and doing it now. It didn't feel good but I know I am a fighter and even if it is disappointing me a lot, I know and I can find it in my heart to stand up and deal with it as I used to.

I know there will always be "ALMOST" ahead of me and "NOT QUITE" getting the exact results I would want but life can get tough and I'll just enjoy whatever I have right now.